2000 Elantra Rear Brakes

I want to change the rear brakes shoes. When I pulled the tire, I am not sure how to remove the cap, so I can remove the drum. Any help greatly appreciated for what to do next. I have changed shoes before but not on
this car. Your assistance is requested.
Hi, On my 2000 I Thought the same thing, Just remove the screw of the drum and find another bolt that matches the threads and thread your bolt carefully into the drum and it will push off the drum