2000 GLS Trans problem (4th gear shift problem)

I have recently noticed that my sonata has a stumble in the shift to 4th gear. If I accelerate slowly it isnít that notceable. However, if I accelerate at a good clip that last shift (its in drive) has a
hesitation (or stumbles as I feel it) and actually the rpms jump up for a second before it shifts. I checked the fluid level and its fine. I had the trans fluid changed <20k miles ago. I does have a brownish color which seem abnormal as I though all trans fluid was pink. It has 93k miles on it and the trans fluid have was changed at 36k and 76k. Should I just change the fluid first before I take it in to the dealer or donít bother as they may need to evaluate the condition of the trans fluid? I had the speed sensor changed at about 50k becasue it was defective, didnít know if that could be the problem again.
‚úĖ
Most likely, it's an internal problem that'll require transmission replacement.
Technical service bulletin 03-40-015 gives details on diagnosing a 2-3 shift flare, but the things we're discussing here could cause this to occur on nearly any shift.
The TSB indicates that the fluid temperature sensor should be checked and that the adaptive values should be relearned prior to condemning the transmission. You can see the TSB (and a host of other useful information) at www.hmaservice.com. You'll need to register for a free account, and the site requires Internet Explorer.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ