2000 hatch accent

How much should I expect to pay to replace the front axles as I'm getting an intermitent whirring noise at speed and clicking when turning?

RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBX2

The price will vary greatly by repair facility and whether you choose new or remanufactured, and aftermarket or oem.

Reply to
hyundaitech

HT, a quick guestimate for each would help.

RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBX2

Prices will vary depending on where you live and as already pointed out - which way you chose to go. You can go new, reman, OEM or aftermarket. Labor rates vary widely across the country and between dealers vs. independent shops. You are far better served to simply call a couple of places locally.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Geez,let me rephrase,DId anyone have their axles replaced and how much did you pay?

RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBX2

Ok - I'll set up for the next question. I do my own work and the last half shaft I installed cost me $75.

Reply to
Mike Marlow