2000 Hyundai Accent - Seat Belts

Hello
I need to tighten the front seat belts as they are staying slack when taking them off.
How do I go about this?
Is there any where online which shows me how to tighten the seat belts and
which parts of the interior I need to take off.
MOT is in May so I have a bit of time to do this but at the moment it is an MOT failure if it isn't sorted out.
Any help would be appreciated.
The seat belt retractor is not a repairable component. You might pull the trim loose to check to be sure the seat belt itself isn't twisted. Other than that, you're looking at replacement.