2000 Hyundai Elantra Accessory belts (V, serpentine, a/C) replacement

Hi, I was told I needed to replace the Accesory belts on the car (looked visibly cracked). I am driving cross states (1400 miles) and was going to replace just the V and serpentine belts. Was wondering how to go
about doing it (Is there a belt tnesioner that will make life easier). Trying to look for diagrams etc online. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a ton. -Assad
1. The alternator belt is the outermost. You'll need to remove it first. The tensioner is on the alternator upper mount.
2. Remove the power steering belt second. The upper power steering pump bolt will need to be loosened to pivot the pump. You'll need to pry the alternator back out to get the belt to clear. Put a new p/s belt on and pry the alternator back in.
3. The a/c belt tension is adjusted by the pulley between the crankshaft and compressor. Loosen the 14mm nut and then relieve tension with the 12mm bolt. Install a new a/c belt.
4. Install a new alternator belt. This will squeal and slip if it isn't tight enough.