2000 hyundai elantra gls engine wonít turn on!!!!

My 2000 hyundai elantra gls engine wonít turn on after a accident, i turn the key to ignition position, the start turn on but the engine never does, the car alarm was already disactived, i replace camshaft
and crankshaft position sensor, and doesnít work, i also try with a new power train ECU. I was checking the electrical system, for some reason the fuel inctectors donít receive any power, what can i do? :?
‚úĖ
First, check all your fuses. It's possible the accident cut some of the wiring.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ