2000 hyundai elantra gls engine won’t turn on!!!!

My 2000 hyundai elantra gls engine won?t turn on after a accident, i turn the key to ignition position, the start turn on but the engine never does, the car alarm was already disactived, i replace camshaft and crankshaft position sensor, and doesn?t work, i also try with a new power train ECU. I was checking the electrical system, for some reason the fuel inctectors don?t receive any power, what can i do? :?

Reply to
coolo11

First, check all your fuses. It's possible the accident cut some of the wiring.

Reply to
hyundaitech