2000 HYUNDAI SONATA 2.4

I WOULD LIKE TO LOCATE THE FUEL PUMP RELAY, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT IT.

There are several relays behind the center dash facia which serve a similar purpose, if it's like the '03 and '04 models. To be sure what you're looking for and where it's located, I'd recommend viewing the entire fuel management schematic at www.hmaservice.com. Schematics are in the ETM section. There is also a component location link at the bottom of the schematic which will take you to a page of links for the specific items. Click on the item you desire, and it'll show you a picture of it and where it's located.