2000 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 L automatic transmission

I am getting this code from the AAMCO service station TCC lock up code for the Transmission, can anyone tell me what this is, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
msa1956

Please post the actual code number. There may be several TCC-related codes, some having to do with converter performance and others with electrical circuitry. If you post the actual code, I can probably get some detailed information as to what it means.

I'd also recommend registering for a free account at

There are some technical service bulletins there that you'll probably find quite useful.

Reply to
hyundaitech