2000 Lantra central door lock problem.

The car will unlock with keys and will lock/unlock from drivers door controls. With the "remote" though there is a faint clicking as if it were going
through the correct motions but actuators were only getting 2-3 volts. No locking/unlocking. I get the impression the remote door operation was fitted locally by Hyundai. ie its an "add on" with no apparent fuses in the fuse boxes. Any ideas? Many thanks John
Sorted!. Son in law who owns car just called and found issue was a snapped push rod in the door. Must have been the link from the actuator to main push rod?. Whew, saves me doing it.

Thanks for the update. If all problems could so easily be resolved!