2000 Lantra Horn not working

Hello All, Horn Push in middle of steering wheel has gone soft and horn doesnt work. Sounds like whatever passes for a switch assembly has croaked.
Any idea on how to get in and replace it?. No air bag. TIA John
More frequently, the horn itself is the defective component. If you've got a test light, unplug the horn and probe the connector with your light. Have an assistant push the horn pad while you're probing the connector. If the lamp lights, it's the horn itself.
I'd tell you how to remove the horn pad, but since we don't have any non-airbag models in the U.S., I don't even know what the pad looks like. Have a look around the steering wheel and see if you can locate any screws or bolts that may hold it in place from the rear.
Thanks for that. Checked as you suggested but it did turn out to be the switch. I,d say an episode of road rage saw the "pad" get a bloody great thump which broke the 4 plastic support lugs and switch fell backwards. Buckets of glue and its fixed Many thanks John