2000 Sonata door locks

My 2000 Sonata has started locking itself whenever it wants. While parked in garage unlocked, 3 or 4 times a week it will lock itself.

Reply to
cldcld

Anybody worked in the doors recently? Do the lock switches feel normal? Do you have keyless entry?

Reply to
hyundaitech

I seem to recall something in the owner's manual that says that the doors are supposed to lock automatically when above a certain road speed.

I've found errors in the manual, however; it's assembled from boilerplate that's very evident. But, if this is correct, the doors may be locking from a defective logic circuit.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Steinfeld

No one has worked on the doors, no keyless entry, lock switches seem fine, seems to do it when very hot out, washed car last nite in driveway, while I washing I heard doors click and lock.

Reply to
cldcld