2000 Sonata driver side power window

Does anyone know how to adjust the driver's side power window it doesn't close all the way, there is about a 1/8 in. gap and the air whistle's through when you drive. The manual tells you to adjust the slant of the
glass but doesn't say how to do it.
There's a cracked piece on the top of your regulator. There's a tsb about this on www.hmaservice.com which details the procedure. If you're paying someone to service the vehicle, it'll probably be just a small amount more to replace the entire regulator, so that would be my recommendation in the event you're not doing it yourself.
Thank's I'll look at the piece tomorrow.