2000 sonata help

The balance timing belt broke at 110,000 miles. I had dealer change at 60,000 miles so I thought I'd try to save $400, so bought timing belt & balance belt from NAPA for $60, got manual from library. Installed both
belts, started car and it ran fine, for about 10 minutes, then stalled. Restarted again, and again and after a short time stalled. My engine light does not come on, so don't know if I would run a computer check anything would come up, wondered if the crank sensor could be causing this or something else. Chuck
It's possible, but the crank sensor usually sets a code. Do you have any way to read the OBD II codes? Also, did your car run normally while it was running? Did you drive it during that time?
My friend has a code reader I could borrow, the car started and ran perfect, drove around 1 square mile, 4 total and I was almost home and it didn't actually kill, the rpms cut all the way down then went back up, did this a couple of times then stalled, I restarted drove home let it idle, then it stalled 3 times, each time ran fine for I would say about 5 minutes. Chuck
If it drove normally (full accel. power, etc.), other than the stalling, I'd check for codes first.
Bought an Autoxray 2000 code reader to check the codes, none came up, I replaced fuel filter, spark plugs & wires, started it, ran 15 minutes then stopped. It restarts right away then again just stops after running fine for about 10 minutes. Is it possible I may have timed it wrong. Chuck