2000 Sonata power window regulator

Hello. I noticed the drivers side power window won't close all the way, there is about an 1/8th of an inch from the top that stays open. In reading this group, it seems its the power window regulator and
Hyundaitech mentioned there was a TSB on this issue for this model year. The post is here:
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.autos.hyundai/browse_thread/thread/605288a9227605dc/577564dd61743dd6?lnk=st&q 00+sonata+power+window+regulator&rnum=1#577564dd61743dd6
Now pardon my ignorance but are TSB issues covered by Hyundai and I shouldn't have to pay for the repair? And if thats the case, how do I find and print this TSB to bring to the dealer for proof?
Thanks
The TSB has no effect on whether the warranty will cover this repair, it simply explains what's going on and how to fix the issue. If you're within the 5/60 warranty period, it's covered. If you're not within that period, you're responsible for the repairs.
You can find the tsb (02-80-001) at www.hmaservice.com. You'll need to register for an account, but it's free.