2000 Tiburon

Hi! I have a good friend who has a 2000 Tiburon that needs an engine. I know that they use the same engine as Elantras, but what years would work without any modifications. His has a 2.0, and is a stick, although
I doubt there would be any difference between stick and auto. Thanks Larry
On Jan 23, 11:35pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (lp13-30) wrote:

1998-2000 should be the same.