2001 Accent

The little light on my AC button stopped working. Is this easy to repair or should I just forget about it and live with it?? Thanks for any help.

From snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Check your Owner's manual. Bob
http://community.webtv.net/bones46/BobSeifertsWebPage0
http://community-2.webtv.net/bones46/BobSeifertsWebPage0/scrapbookFiles/mailedD15.jpg
Looked thru the owners manual - no help there.
does the 2000 and ups have a lil cubby hole of some sort on driveres side of dash? on our '99 left side of dash has a square cubby hole to put things in. our connector is on upper part of the opening, you dont see unless you look for it, or run your fingers on uppser side of cubbys opening and youll feel the connectors. i bet its silimilar to yours

If the a/c still works, it's probably not worthy of your attention unless it's still covered by warranty.
The a/c still works fine, I thought I would try and get the little indicator light working - but it sounds like it may be kind of tough to do!!
You'll need to pull the switch out and then find a bulb to replace the small one that's in there, if it's even serviceable in the first place.

There are lots of small LEDs available (in many colors). Measure the dash voltage at the LED and replace.     S25