2001 Accent

The little light on my AC button stopped working. Is this easy to repair or should I just forget about it and live with it?? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
mule

From snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Check your Owner's manual. Bob

kroger Bobb

Looked thru the owners manual - no help there.

Reply to
mule

Reply to
Jody

If the a/c still works, it's probably not worthy of your attention unless it's still covered by warranty.

Reply to
hyundaitech

The a/c still works fine, I thought I would try and get the little indicator light working - but it sounds like it may be kind of tough to do!!

Reply to
mule

You'll need to pull the switch out and then find a bulb to replace the small one that's in there, if it's even serviceable in the first place.

Reply to
hyundaitech

There are lots of small LEDs available (in many colors). Measure the dash voltage at the LED and replace.

S25

Reply to
S25