2001 accent Brake Klunking sound

When i first bout my car, I would apply the brake and sometimes hear a clunking sound in the rear passenger drum. I took it in and the dealer ship could not find anything wrong. Now i am at 111000 and it starting again. you can feel the clunking in the brake petal a little bit. Does anyone have any ideas or has this happen to anyone else.

Reply to
D_LO

First step is to take it in and have it checked.

What made it go away in the first place?

Reply to
hyundaitech

clunking sound in the rear passenger drum. I took it in and the dealer ship could not find anything wrong. Now i am at 111000 and it starting again. you can feel the clunking in the brake petal a little bit. Does anyone have any ideas or has this happen to anyone else.

D:

That happened to my 03 Accent under warranty.

Replacing the rear wheel hydraulic cylinders stop it.

Reply to
sam

I dont know, when i took it in the noise stop.

Reply to
D_LO

Thanks for the info, i thought it was just my car.

Reply to
D_LO