2001 Accent - Check Engine Light

I don't have a ODBII reader but the light is on and has been for quite a while - how do I reset the indicator?
It goes on and off constantly - any other Accent owners with this
problem?
Help please!
Thanks!
Chad
Got an auto zone around? they will scan for free.
--

< snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Get the codes read by a mechanic with a decent reader, and then fix the problem.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Give me a few more indicators when it comes on and when it goes off. Does it come on when the engine's cold or hot etc...? What driving conditions ..wet weather...dry weather etc...
I like driving in my car