2001 Accent Radio (HCR55) Set Clock

Hey there I just bought a 2001 Hyundai Accent - It came with a HCR55 Cassette/AM/FM - the clock on it is wrong - i looked in my owners manual and there is nothing
about setting the clock on the radio
Does anyone know how to fix this? I'll only have the cassette deck in for a month before I change it out to a CD Player - but for now its annoying as can be!
Please help!
Thanks
You probably have an aftermarket radio.