2001 hyundai accent

I have a 2001 hyundai accent with the engine light one did the gas cap thing, didnt work. driving one day took it to a local mechanic to see if he knew, He diagnosed it as a bad manifold, said it was warrantyed to take it to the dealer turned off the light.

took it to the dealer for a look at this issue. Dealer said he couldnt diagnose it since the light was off.

My question is this, Is there some type of histroy you can get this information off the car???

Beczuse its on again and my intentions are to take it back to dealer, however I get a little tired of them trying to blow me off. so any information is good informatiion

thanks kathy

Reply to
kathleengegick