2001 santafe awd pulling to side occasionally

Winter has arrived and i notice recently the steering wheel feels like it is being pulled to the side usually left. I never noticed this until road conditions have become slippery,and snowy. This was never a problem before. only thing different I have 1 newer tire on the back and 3 older tires on the rest of the vehicle,the tread pattern is the same build up of snow and ice under vehicle affecting a sensor maybe? combo of 3 older tires and 1 new affecting awd? thanks for all responses

zenox

Reply to
zenox

Even without AWD, it is never recommended to replace one tie on an axel.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Took it for a drive tonight and noticed hesitation in the steering when making a turn. i mean , turn steering wheel and front wheels are slower to react to steering wheel motions. power steering fluid level is good. z

Reply to
zenox