2001 Sonata 2.4L - Evaporator

Hello all, I have an 01 Sonata that has a leak in the evaporator core. I picked up a new one....any tips on the procedure? hmaservice is lacking a bit in this
area....Does anyone know if I am going to need to pull the whole dash? (I just want to get an idea of how complicated so I can make sure I have enough time to get it done.)
Thanks in advance, Jared
P.S. Does anyone know a good place to get replacement cabin filters?
On the cabin filters, you can save alot on them if you go to Home DePot and buy their cut to size (blue in color) dense air filter . I think it comes 20x25" and is cheap yet effective.
Cant help you on the evaporator replacement but if it were me, i wouldnt purchase a replacement evaporator until i could see if i could gain access to the evaporator to determine where the leak is , and if possible, fix the leak with special Evaporator Epoxee . Ive used it before and it works well . If the leak wasnt accessible, then id put a new evaporator in while the dash is disassembled. By the way...once you have it installed, are you familiar and qaulified to pull a deep vaccuum on the system and recharge it exactly to the manufacturers specs ?
You'll need to remove the glove box and housing and, of course, discharge the A/C. Disconnect the lines, and pretty much unbolt the evaporator and wrestle it out. Use reasonable judgment regarding whether anything else must be loosened or moved to free up the evaporator.