2001 sonata 2.4l - reciever/drier

Good afternoon all,
Are there any helpful hints for changing the receiver drier in this car? (I've changed many things...but not many hvac parts)
Thanks in advance, Jared
P.S. hmaservice is terribly slow today (at least for me...and the last time I checked the hvac area was kind of lacking).....mitchell's has generic instructions for the elantra...nothing sonata specific...so any help is appreciated....I just don't want to take apart more than I have to
Once hmaservice begins working better, input a 2003 Sonata and go to the "Campaigns" section (if that's available to the general public-- it'll be in a tab with TSB, ETM, etc.) TSB 03-01-008 gives nice detailed instructions for replacement.