2001 Sonata Cig/Power Outlet

Good Morning, Hey, I have a strange problem. (Which has just surfaced recently.) The cig lighter works just fine, but the power outlet has no power. Any ideas?
(The plug is secure behind the power outlet. I checked the fuse, but iirc they are the same fuse.) I am at a total loss.
Thanks in advance, Jared
They are indeed powered by the same fuse. Since you've accessed the connector check to see whether you have power and ground there.