2001 Sonata V6 chirping sound

Hi Hyundai enthusiasts,
Our 2001 Sonata V6 has 77,000 miles on it. We bought it when it had almost 40,000.
Recently it has begun to chirp under the hood, but in no constant pattern.
Yesterday, we took it into the Hyundai dealer from whom we bought the car and they replaced the belt tensioner, but the chirping continued; so the replacement was taken out at no charge.
They speculate that it would take about 3 hours of labor to get at the timing belt area to examine what could possibly be causing the sounds. Before we commit ourselves to something so open-ended we'ed like some other opinions.
We noticed, on the way home from the dealership and again today, that the chirping started when the tachometer read under 1000 rpm. When it went above that the sounds ceased, but returned at idle.
We'd appreciate any input from the group.
Thanks,
Carol - owner - and Jerry, who drives it on occasion.
First, check to see whether it's coming from the drive belt. Once the noise is occurring, take a spray can of wd-40 (or similar lubricant) and spray a small amount on the belt while the engine is running. If the noise changes or goes away, you've just verified that the noise is coming from the drive belt.
If the noise is coming from the drive belt: 1. Visually inspect the belt. If it appears okay with no cracks, you don't need to do anything unless you're so bothered by the noise that you feel you must cure it. 2. If you decide to fix this, replace the belt. Almost guaranteed the noise will go away. If the noise returns in a short period of time, you'll probably also need to replace the idler pulley.
Thanks for the response hyundaitech. We will try what you recommend. Please don't laugh, but we don't know which is the drive belt.
Many thanks, again, Karli and Jerry

That'll be the long rubber belt going around all the pulleys of the various devices on the engine. It's called a drive belt because it runs off the crankshaft (main turning component of the engine) and drives all the different accessories, such as the power steering pump, alternator, and a/c compressor.
The belt will be on the passenger side of the vehicle.
Thanks, again, hyundaitech. we'll take a look at it tomorrow a.m.
Best regards,
Karli and Jerry