2001 - XG300 30,000 MILE SERVICE

Hyundai's manual requires certain things to be done at 30K miles. The dealer has a list of things that they recommend at a cost of $495.00. Is this a dealer
money maker or is it worth doing? What does Hyundai require to keep the warranty in effect?
--
johnam

Hyundai requires you to do those things as stated in the owner's manual. While I believe there are additional things which may be beneficial at 30k, you're not required to do them to keep the warranty in effect.
I cannot comment on whether the additional items the dealer recommends are simply "moneymakers" until I know what those items are.