2002 Accent

I have 2002 Accent hatchback with 4500.00 on it want to change automatic ttansmission fluid. I been told that if I do that my transmission fluid will
start leaking, also want to change the filter for transmission. Has anyone had any trouble after they changed their fluid Thanks Bill
--
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through
snow. --Jeff Valdez