2002 Accent headlight bulb change

Hello, Trying to do the above. Manual says to first unplug the electrical connector, but it doesn't budge. I don't want to force it, not sure I'm doing this right. Any suggestions? Thank you.

There's a locking retainer on the connector. It needs to be depressed to release the lock. If you cannot feel around and find it, try pulling the rubber boot back, unclipping the bulb, and pulling the whole thing out where you can maneuver it.
hyundaitech wrote:

Thank you for your reply! I'll try this later...

Finally got around to doing this....I wasn't able to unplug the electrical connector first, so I ended up doing what you suggested.
In case anyone else needs to change their bulb, you unlock the connector by depressing the plug on both sides at once, where your thumb & index finger might naturally grasp it.
Thanks again, hyundaitech!