2002 Accent headlight bulb replacement

Hi
This is my first time on this forum. How do I remove the rubber dust cover on the back of the headlight assembly to get access to the bulb. I can fold the boot back, but I can't remove it. There isn't much room
to manuever on the left side because the battery is in the way. Whats the trick? Thanks
Irv
Tom, you may want to visit www.hmaservice.com and sign up for a free account. It has all of the "assembly and repair manuals" for Hyundai's and if you look up headlight assembly, you may get some good guidance. I would love to help by I have a 2007 Sonata and I'm sure the Accent is different.
Unplug the bulb connector and simply pull on the boot tab to take it off.