2002 accent TPS

Anyone have any problems with the TPS in your accent??? I am on my 3rd one and that needs to be replaced as well. I am frustrated as hell. Anyone ever
had this???
what it this "TPS"
I have an 02 Accent, never heard of this term.
Richard

Richard wrote:

Throttle Position Sensor
The factory originals around that time period had some problems, but the replacements had few. If you didn't use a factory sensor, perhaps try one the next time.
I got the other 2 from a scrap yard. Are you saying that I should get a replacement from the dealer???

I'm at least saying then that you should purchase a new one, not a used one. If you keep purchasing ones from the scrap yard that were crappy when they were manufactured, you'll continue to have problems.