2002 Elantra steering vibration

Ever since I bought this car the front end vibrated.. I brought it to Hyundai at least 5 time about this they said it was my tires, or my rims were bent or I needed the wheels balanced or I needed a wheel alignment.
Well I bought new tires, new rims, wheel alignment and balanced them, I still have the problem.. It seems to get worst when driving and going around bends in the road especially when taking a right bend the passenger side really feels more of the vibration...
What the heck is this?
Does this happen at any particular speeds?