2002 Elantra steering vibration

Ever since I bought this car the front end vibrated.. I brought it to Hyundai at least 5 time about this they said it was my tires, or my rims were bent or I needed the wheels balanced or I needed a wheel alignment.

Well I bought new tires, new rims, wheel alignment and balanced them, I still have the problem.. It seems to get worst when driving and going around bends in the road especially when taking a right bend the passenger side really feels more of the vibration...

What the heck is this?

Reply to
tony123

Does this happen at any particular speeds?

Reply to
hyundaitech