2002 Elantra VE: Lower Radiator hose leak.

Good morning group,
I woke up and went off to work to see fluid leakage on the driveway.
I looked under the car and it appears to be coming from the lower
radiator hose. From what I can tell it's either right at the nipple when the hose connects to the radiator or the clamp gave way allowing it to leak a bit.
I already did a system flush last year at my shop.
This time I'm going to change the hose myself. Would I be able to get away with just opening the radiator cap and fluid resevoir and popping the hose out while it drains and then re attach the new one or would I have to change it in a specific manner??
Thanks in advance
Mal
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
Your method should bve fine. Be prepared with a gallon of new coolant, and dispose of your old coolant properly.