2002 Hyundai Sonata..

I recently put up a post Re: (CODES) but I forgot to mention the make of my Hyundai its a 2002 Sonata, re: the P1154 H02S and Power Steering Leak problem, can something be done to secure the leak? Or am I stuck replacing the entire hose thingy? Also what can be done to fix the code problems? P

1154 I found out stands for Transition Time Ratio, and H02S stands for Heated Oxygen Sensor. How do I fix this???
Reply to
EGONZO1212