2002 Santa Fe - Fuel Filter (2.7L V-6)

Has anyone tried replacing the fuel filter in a 2002 2.7L V-6 Santa Fe? I noticed the service schedule shows it due at 52,500 miles.
Is it something a DIY'er can do or do you have to drop the gas tank or
something? Is it best for the dealer to tackle at the 60K service?
Thanks! Greg
I'd have to look it up to see where it is exactly, but I can assure you it won't involve dropping the tank. If it's one of the in-tank filters, there's an access hole under the rear seat.