2002 SantaFe Spark Plugs

I need to replace the plugs in my 02' SantaFe and I was wondering what brand/type of plug I should get that others have had good luck with?

On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 7:12:31 PM UTC-5, Buckeyered wrote:

DO NOT get the Bosch plus 4 plugs. They offer too much resistance and the wires dont hold up for very long because of it. Ive been there and done that. Stick to the originals.