2002 sante fe died

I started my 4 cyl sante fe up last night, (12 degrees outside) and warmed it up for 5-10 minutes. When I put it in Drive it died. Now it won't start. It is getting fuel bu doesn't seem to get spark. Any
ideas?
How did you determine you're getting fuel? Do you know whether the injectors are pulsing?
You'll need to check to see whether you have spark. Without that information, the list of possibilities is greater. To check, pull one of the plug wires out of its hole and stick an old spark plug in the end and lay it on the valve cover. (Make sure you haven't spilled any fuel in this area if you've disconnected the fuel line to check for fuel). Then crank the engine. If the plug sparks, you have spark.
I presume your engine cranks based on your description. If not, that's an important detail.
You might also check your cam timing. If you haven't replaced the timing belt yet, it's about time for it to give up the ghost.
Along with the timing belt, other possibilities are a defective alternator, a weak battery, and a defective crankshaft sensor, in addition to a host of other sensor-type issues.