2002 Sante Fe, forget me trading it in

With a great tech at Tire Kingdom that has had my baby working perfectly since the day he saw it in May 2002, I am getting 22 City with Shell or Marathon & 30 Hwy.

A week ago Thursday I was rear ended by a junkie in downtown Cleveland after I was an extra in "Spiderman 3" being filmed here. The 18 year old kid had no insurance & CPD was on the way til a hooting in a prking garage got them there not to us. SO I went to my District to sign the police report that Dispatch phoned into them. The officer goes out to the CUV to check damages & was amazed how great the bumper was (a split in the middle) but driveable. I had no injury as the seatbelt held me tight to the seat & my head was flush on the headrest. NO WHIPLASH!

This is one great car! I even gave Hyundai a nice conversation on it & then my insurance adjuster comes out to write up repairs & a rear bumper, a new muffler since the exhaust was pushed into the muffler.

So now we wait to see if the owner of the car, who happends to be the mother of the driver, does have insurance or she is uninsured as her son stated he was. Police go to get the car, license & 90 days in jail for driving without it in Ohio. I have my copy of the police report & his address on his license isn't hers. What a soap opera & I want my baby made better now!

Reply to
The Awesome 1

She is being repaired as of yesterday & they even got me a free rental from enterprise who has low grade cars like Chevy Colbalt with crank windows, no cruise control, have no idea where the back is as I see all trunk. But is free I just do not go in reverse.

Hyundai rep met with me & saw the car & the police report. The other guy & his mom, both uninsured so they lost their license for a year, car towed & in storage til a year from now or whomever new purchaser is has insurance 7 pay storage & tow fee on the 2004 Chev Camaro.

Getting new muffler, new bumper & new left front fender with small lights on both.

Reply to
The Awesome 1