2002 sonata clock

The dashboard clock on my 2002 Sonata LX has stopped working. I need some advice regarding gaining access to it so I might replace. Anybody who has attempted this task and can give me the tricks of the trade and the Do's and Don'ts would be most appreciated.

Reply to
Greyboomer

Pretty simple. The center faceplate of the dash unsnaps and comes out. If you can't get it to budge, a small screwdriver prying out between the radio and trim causes minimal marking. Unplug everything, unscrew clock, and remove.

Reply to
hyundaitech

what to do if a clock in my 2002 V6 is inaccurate? I would rather exchange its place with a outside thermometer. thanks Greg1

Reply to
Greg1

Often, that's an indication that the battery charge is low. I'd have a battery/alternator check done prior to condemning the clock.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thanks, I give it a shot.

Reply to