2002 Sonata GLS: One radiator fan blows, the other doesn't

Hey guys,
So today my check engine light went on oddly enough after having been fixed by the dealership (after my brake and gas line debacle). I left
the engine running and parked and noticed one of my radiator fans was blowing and the other wasn't. A fuse perhaps? Blown fan motor throwing a CEL? Anyone have any knowledge about this one? I'm going to go to Autozone and get a free scan later and see what code is stored.
- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

Is it possible they go on at different temperatures? You can check for power at the connector if it is accessible. Before I spend money on a new motor, I'd check the bearings. At least give it a spin by hand and see if it goes as easily as the other fan.
Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:

Most cars only run one fan unless both are needed. First one should turn on at +-214, second one at +-223. Both _may_ run with A/C on.