2002 Sonata GLS: Replacing the Cabin Air Filter: How To?

Is it pretty easy to do? Any tips?
- Thee Chicago Wolf

Never mind, Bosch has a step-by-step guide on how to do it for damn near every car.
http://www.boschautoparts.com/NR/rdonlyres/425B1A4D-5155-4064-A5E7-E07F8DB720C7/0/CabinAirFilterInstallation.pdf
- Thee Chicago Wolf
Hyundai also has a very nice technical service bulletin, 03-97-002. It'll come up for your year and model.

Should I be expecting a nice letter in the mail soon?
- Thee Chicago Wolf
Sorry, you'll need to view it at www.hmaservice.com. I meant to put that in the post and apparently left it out.

A quick Google search turned up that TSB as being a "missing" CAF for Santa Fe. I'll have to log into the hma site to investigate further. Thanks.
- Thee Chicago Wolf