2002 Sonata keyless programming

I read in another post about programming the keyless entry and there was a reply that the link supplied from www.hmaservice was for a 2002 Sonata and
not the 2004 in question> Well I have a 2002 Sonata and need to program a remote but I cannot find the switch on the box behind the dash facia. Is there a possibility there is no switch or am I not looking in the right place. Also in the same thread someone mentions grounding the "code save" pin in the "multi-check" connector under the dash... is this also a possibility and if so what pin gets grounded. Thank you for your time
To my knowledge, the only way to program is with the scan tool. The keyless module on 2002 and newer models won't have the switch on the keyless module.