2002 Sonata repair manual

when can I get a repair manual (Haynes, Chilton) for 2002 Sonata? at reasonable price. Just bought that car and cannot find it anywhere. thanks Greg1

Now, if free is reasonable enough.
www.hmaservice.com.

so where can I find how to find a coolant drain on engine side in my 2002 V6?

Did you look at the diagram? They don't show a drain plug on the block if that is what you mean, but they do show all the components in the system including the temperature sensor, thermostat, hose connections, etc.

anyway...so I drained a radiator only and filled up with Havoline Dex- cool 50/50 mix. But now I'm not sure if I did the right thing. I mixed the green coolant with the red one (Havoline - extended life) Although it doesn't say on the label :" do not mix with other coolants" I'm not sure if I can if the green staff is compatible with the red Havoline.any help? Greg1
> GUEST wrote: > when can I get a repair manual (Haynes, Chilton) for 2002 Sonata? > at reasonable price. > Just bought that car and cannot find it anywhere. > thanks > Greg1
What is the graphics format for the Hyundai website. I can not get any of the graphics to work on my PC.
You need to install Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in into your browser. It's a free download from www.adobe.com
DOWNLOAD ONE FOR FREE,FROM HYUNDAI.COM, BUT YOU HAVE TO REGISTER FIRST, I DID...:)