2002 Sonata seats

After owing 2002 Sonata V6 for 3 months I found out that the front seats are the most uncomfortable I've ever had. Both me and my wife cannot adjust them ( manual adjustment) to feel pain free for more than half an hour. After two hours drive I have such back pain that I have to stop. The same my wife. Do we only feel this that way or maybe someone has found a solution? Extra support? thanks Greg1

Reply to
Greg1

I've found the same problem in my 2002 Santa Fe. It's my office. And the seats are so uncomfortable, I'm seriously considering making the dealership take it back and give me back my 1995 Kia Sportage and refund the difference. I gave up the most comfortable, reliable vehicle I've owned in favor of an unreliable piece of shit with seats that don't roll far enough back and doesn't have enough headroom to stay comfortable after the first three or four hours of my workday...

Did Hyundai think of anybody of greater than average Korean stature when designing their vehicles?

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Reply to
Krazy Kanuck

Name any dealership that lets you test drive for 8-14 hours.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Plaza Buick. He offered me 24 hours.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Paul Johnson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

I don't know where you are from but almost every dealer around here (Hyundai or not) will let you take a car home overnight if you ask for it.

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

Paul Johnson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Can I see your Usenet badge please?

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

Netkopping is annoying, rude, and childish, learn to avoid it..

sheesh.

me

Reply to
jusme

Pot-kettle-black.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I agree. It is almost as bad as top posting.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

I top post because I choose to for numerous reasons. Ever use a text reader? I have many friends who do... Using that type of software and bottom posting are not at all compatable. Ask someone with vision problems about how text reading software works.

Overzealous, intolerant, annoying, self-important, and downright rude netkopping has decimated more USEnet groups than all the "top-posters" on USEnet combined ever will; And I am not even taking into consideration those ever present (and ever obnoxious) "FAQ thumpers" who seem to have only one purpose in life, which is to try and enforce some totally arbitrary, unofficial group "FAQ" as if it had official, enforcable standing (We are not talking about the official USEnet group's "control message" here, but some self-created, self-serving "FAQ")..

me

Reply to
jusme

You have just proved my point about the mentality of top posters. :-)

Thanks

Reply to
Matt Whiting

AMEN!

Reply to
DonC

Bottom posting is just as bad as top posting when replying to more than one statement. Conversational quoting with appropriate snippage is the only correct method as defined by RFC 1855.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

As you seem to be intent on quoting RFC 1855 perhaps you should also follow the guidelines found under

3.1.1 General Guidelines for mailing lists and NetNews...

Messages and articles should be brief and to the point. Don't wander off-topic, don't ramble and don't send mail or post messages solely to point out other people's errors in typing or spelling. These, more than any other behavior, mark you as an immature beginner. You got off topic with your posting when you started to point out the OP's errors. For both this topic and also how to remove dents.

John

Reply to
jp103