2002 Sonata seats

After owing 2002 Sonata V6 for 3 months I found out that the front seats are the most uncomfortable I've ever had. Both me and my wife cannot adjust them ( manual adjustment) to feel pain free for more
than half an hour. After two hours drive I have such back pain that I have to stop. The same my wife. Do we only feel this that way or maybe someone has found a solution? Extra support? thanks Greg1

I've found the same problem in my 2002 Santa Fe. It's my office. And the seats are so uncomfortable, I'm seriously considering making the dealership take it back and give me back my 1995 Kia Sportage and refund the difference. I gave up the most comfortable, reliable vehicle I've owned in favor of an unreliable piece of shit with seats that don't roll far enough back and doesn't have enough headroom to stay comfortable after the first three or four hours of my workday...
Did Hyundai think of anybody of greater than average Korean stature when designing their vehicles?
If this was so important to you, why didn't you try the seating more before you bought it? I've got a '05 Santa fe....and the seating is just ok for a truck but I've also got a '04 Sonata, and I love the seats....

Top posting is backwards, please avoid doing it. http://learn.to/quote
wrote:

Name any dealership that lets you test drive for 8-14 hours.

Plaza Buick. He offered me 24 hours.

I don't know where you are from but almost every dealer around here (Hyundai or not) will let you take a car home overnight if you ask for it.
Eric

Can I see your Usenet badge please?
Eric
Netkopping is annoying, rude, and childish, learn to avoid it..
sheesh.
me
On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:57:52 GMT, "Eric G."

Pot-kettle-black.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
jusme wrote:

I agree. It is almost as bad as top posting.
Matt
I top post because I choose to for numerous reasons. Ever use a text reader? I have many friends who do... Using that type of software and bottom posting are not at all compatable. Ask someone with vision problems about how text reading software works.
Overzealous, intolerant, annoying, self-important, and downright rude netkopping has decimated more USEnet groups than all the "top-posters" on USEnet combined ever will; And I am not even taking into consideration those ever present (and ever obnoxious) "FAQ thumpers" who seem to have only one purpose in life, which is to try and enforce some totally arbitrary, unofficial group "FAQ" as if it had official, enforcable standing (We are not talking about the official USEnet group's "control message" here, but some self-created, self-serving "FAQ")..
me

jusme wrote:

You have just proved my point about the mentality of top posters. :-)
Thanks

Bottom posting is just as bad as top posting when replying to more than one statement. Conversational quoting with appropriate snippage is the only correct method as defined by RFC 1855.
Paul Johnson wrote:

follow the guidelines found under
http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html
3.1.1 General Guidelines for mailing lists and NetNews...
Messages and articles should be brief and to the point. Don't wander off-topic, don't ramble and don't send mail or post messages solely to point out other people's errors in typing or spelling. These, more than any other behavior, mark you as an immature beginner. You got off topic with your posting when you started to point out the OP's errors. For both this topic and also how to remove dents.
John
AMEN!