2002 Sonata transmission gone

My 2002 Sonata with 28800 miles on it needed it transmission replaced. The car would buck on start and in 2 and 4th gear. The dealer took it gave me a loaner and put in the new transmission with no problems. Anyone else have this happen. I also needed front brakes that the dealer said would be $447.00. I called Midas and got ceramic pads and rotors for 318.00. Up until this point I always had my work done at the dealer but not for the difference. Jim

Reply to
Jim Wasiura