2002 V6 Santa Fe

Hi All. We have a 2002 Santa Fe. We need to replace the plugs and wires. I'm having trouble locating what gaskets I need for this. Anybody have any leads? The
vehicle has around 78,000 so is there anything else besides plugs and wires I should replace? Thanks, Howard
I've had the upper intake off my 01 SF V6 three times in 102k miles with no damage to the original intake gasket. It shows no sign of wear.
JS
Zaxdad wrote:

Even though JS is correct that you'll probably not damage the plenum gasket, it's good measure to replace it anyway. You should be able to get one for under $20 at the dealer. Hyundai calls it a "surge tank" gasket.