2003 accent front brake dust shield

hi does anyone know if the front brake(disk)dust shield or backing plate can be bought at a parts store? also what the proper name for it is. hyundai called it front disk dust shield but searches come up with nothing
for this.
our accent is getting a safty inspection and both are rusted out on the front,with two weeks as order time from the hyundai dealer. thanks,jeff

I'd doubt the backing plate would be available anywhere except the dealer. While I don't know where you live or the specific regulations there, I can say I've never heard of this being an item on a safety inspection. Check with a knowledgeable mechanic/inspector in your jurisdiction to verify whether this is even important.