2003 Elantra

Im looking at buying a 03 Elantra, Manual Trans. with 130,000 km on the clock. Anything I should be looking for? What is the usual km for timing belt
change Thanks
The timing belt should have been done at 100,000 km. Take a good look at the a/c belt ribs, especially where it goes over the tensioner pulley. Usually the belt begins to crack around 3 years or 30k miles. I'd wager that if it's cracked, the timing belt was not replaced. Who'd replace a timing belt and not replace a cracked a/c belt while doing it?
Hop in the car and take it for a good drive. Check as many things as possible to see if they are operating properly. Ideally, drive the car cold and hot.