2003 Elantra

I bought a used 03 Elantra from a non Hyundai dealer. There was no copy of the window sticker in the car and I have no idea who the previous owner was. There was an aftermarket remote starter installed on the car. The remote starts the car, and makes the lights flash once on lock and twice on unlock however the doors neither lock or unlock. A trip to aftermarket installer resulted in one kid saying, yes they could get locks to work and one saying no they couldn't. Could the car have come with power locks but no keyless remote??

Reply to
Petey109

It's possible. I don't think all Elantras are equipped with keyless entry. It's going to depend on what was in the car and what was installed after the fact.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I have an 04 Elantra Gt, it has keyless entry.... from the factory, not aftermarket..

Reply to
Pete