2003 Elantra Replacement Battery

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

It's in a tight space, where it can't really slide into a dangerous place. But when I tried the first battery that didn't tie down, I didn't realize that elantra batteries were hard to find, so I returned it, thinking that the next store I went to would probably have one.
I'd rather not have the battery sliding around if it's not hard or expensive to do. I know it can't slide far, but I'm just that way.
Ben
On 5 Sep 2006 09:58:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I don't need a battery yet, but looked at Walmart recently because i was buying my son a battery. They had one listed for my 03 Elantra and I've used their batteries before in other cars so I wouldn't hesitate.
walmart....me too!