2003 Elantra Rotors

I just got a new set of Rotors for a 2003 Elantra GLS and they do not have the screw hole to lock them down, does anyone know if this is needed? I've had other cars
which did not screw the rotors on, they what just put in place by the tightening of the lug nuts.
It's not an issue. The wheels will hold the rotors in place.
thanks